Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Season-Ending Sweets for my 2 big girls!

Spring Soccer season and a full year of Ballet came to a close on the same weekend for me last May (and I'm just now getting around to pulling the pictures and videos off of the cameras - YIKES!)  Along with counting time to routines, delicately packing leotards and tu-tu's, curling hair, perfecting stage make-up, repeatedly reciting steps to memory, de-mudding cleats, mending shorts, memorizing field maps, NIGHTMARE PARKING, doctoring scrapes, scrubbing jerseys, coordinating practices, pictures, rehearsals and review, don't forget the water bottles, 1-2-spin-plie, home/away, who's bringing snack today? WHERE ARE THE SHIN GUARDS, and driving ALL OVER THE COUNTRYSIDE.... (whew) I just HAD to make these two girls something special for their big days.  After all, I was about BURSTING with pride over my beautiful little athletes.

So.  Even though they're not my finest work (prepared rather frantically at 1:00 a.m.)

Congratulations Abby and the Yellow Bumblebees on a great season!



And your Parakeet Polka was BEAUTIFUL Lily!



You both make mommy so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment